Changes has to be made now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

What happened to Coach Munch of the year. Sick and tired of watching our team get destroyed and he stands there looking around with a fake smile on his face. This team is a joke and people who defend them are after these past two weeks makes me wanna throw up. We're not beating the Colts if you ask me and it's not our QB's fault at all. CJ and our wideouts are pathetic. I'm done time for a nap

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Hass has been the only passionate one I seen in the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yep, I love Hass, he seems like he's the only one who cares, him and finnegan. Everyone else is just going through the motions.

4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Heard that same old story for over 20 years, it never does get old with this franchise.

But I do agree with what you are saying. I am hoping that as the season goes on the coaching staff can actually start to implement a different scheme than what the old regime had in place. Once that changes, the team should get better.

5. amy

amy Starter

Well, I would say the same except for the fact that this is the second game in a row that we have played like a high school team. So to think it's just a blip on the screen is avoiding the obvious. One would think that they would take their time off to evaluate what they did wrong and vow to change things once the bye was over. But that didn't occur. As for Palmer and Gray, maybe old guys are not the answer. They all think what they have been doing for 30 years is the right way to go. I have an old husband and know about these things! ;):yes:

6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

And don't forget week 1

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's been like that for a good while, even with Fisher. It bugs the hell out of me. Pittsburgh or Baltimore or New England never do that.

8. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Are you kidding.. Guys get cut so easily in the NFL. Most players don't make it to the end of their contract. I'd bet Hawk and Mariani are gone next year. CJ's out in two unless he gets it together. It'll be a whole new team come 2012.

Plus we gotta lot of nice young guys.

Looking forward to seeing Locker throwing to Britt/Williams/Avery and another young reciever with a two headed RB Jamie Harper and another young RB. Really like that guy from Pitt. Reminds me a lot of the last guy from Pitt. Shady McCoy.

Need some pieces on the DL and some safeties and things'll be alright on that side.

Future looks bright.

This year looks dark.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Players that should be kept next season:

Hasselbeck
    Locker
    CJ
    Ringer/Harper
    Britt
    Washington
    Cook/Stevens
    Stewart
    Roos
    Jones
    Morgan
    Casey
    Klug
    Ayers
    Finnegan
    Verner
    Mccourty
    Tommie Campbell

Borderline on Griffin.

Everywhere else needs a serious upgrade. I'm SO disappointed in guys like Shaun Smith & Barrett Ruud.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar