Changes to the defenseless player category..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol, just to the head. Remember that video last year of Ray Lewis. He picked up thr reciever while he was reaching for the ball, and slammed him.

Then the NFL voice said "Kids, this is how we tackle a defensless player"

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Is there any way we can have a fan vote on Gooddell?

He's doing all of this and at the same time wants to extend the season 2 games. Go fu*k yourself Gooddell

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Goodbye 13-10 games, hello 130-127 games :(

4. bwhit33

bwhit33 Camp Fodder

These new rules make this game a joke... QB untouchable, Kickers untouchable, Kick Returners untouchable...

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

If these rules were in effect, the first pick Ben R threw in the superbowl would've been a penalty because his arm was hit

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

All future NFL Commissioners should've played in the NFL.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The new kickoff rule could actually work in our favor. If Bironas could kick it high instead of far, our kick cover team would already have a 5 yard head start and we could really pin guys inside the 20 more often. Especially since the touchback didn't change, I could see this kind of benefiting teams with big legged kickers

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think the NFL was fine years ago when you could still lay a lick on someone, it's a mans sport and part of it was to get your clock cleaned once in a while, in the 80's when i was growing up you were considered bad if you could play in the NFL, now it seems like even the wussy guys in college get to play and because they cant handle it they are changing the rules. Football will no longer be a though sport if nobody is allowed to lay the smack down.

My daughter might try out for the NFL in 2022 at this rate.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No point in drafting defense anymore......maybe fisher knew this was coming all along and was trying to get prepared:suspect:

I have a feeling the days of that one player on defense that scared everyone to death are long gone.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

This would be the perfect time for a fan revolt against the rules committee/Goodell.

Facebook group or something? If Egypt could overthrow their dictator from social networking, we could surely overthrow Goodell. Talking to fans up here in Chicago and elsewhere I think everyone is tired of Goodell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar