Changes...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

ummmm apparently you didn't see every one trash me for saying these things about this team before the season started. Everyone thought I was dumb. Turns out I was right!!

2. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Your definitely right....we are passed the Win Now Mode as we still have Leon Washington on the field.

I do hope that we somehow convince Locker to stay as he would make a great back-up rather than keeping Charlie around. Its obvious a back-up in this league can make or break a season....of course this is wishful thinking he accepts a pay cut.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Why not both?

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Not sure this team was entirely ****** as we did win 7 games last year and missed out on a couple of wins so there is some talent on this team.

The injury to Locker derailed the whole season, but I believe the coaches are not using the talent we do have on this roster wisely to their full potential. Playcalling has been suspect at time as well.....plus the typical Titan trip over your own feet mistakes.

5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Nobody on this message board is dumb, if we were dumb we wouldn't be Titan fans....:crazy:

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

He's not. He's only a CJ, VY and Britt fan.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

At the very least can somebody drop a hammer and force an OC into the mix? Clearly Whiz isnt cut out for that job.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He has proven, more than once, that he can call games.

We need the players to execute the plan. Even on the 3rd and 1 that several people keep harming on, if it wasnt overthrown, its a first down.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

on the first one Mettenberger had to adjust the throw to KW

second one to Coffman was just a bad throw. Way behind him. On the plus side I have no doubt had he hit Coffman in the hands the ball would have bricked off them into Brooks for a one handed catch and Suggs would have broken Mettenbergers collarbone clearing the way for a pick 6

10. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Precisely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar