Channel 2 News, Titans selling tickets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How about Pittsburgh, PA? :wink2:

2. RavenTerp

RavenTerp Guest

Just checked southwest...no flights left down on Saturday before the game and hardly any left on Friday...no flight available back on Sunday...plus 3 bus loads of Ravens fans are headed down Friday...a lot of people are just driving...I am telling you there will be a good amount of Ravens fans there..again I am not saying we are taking over the stadium out there...just saying tickets are out there to be had...and we are coming...Can't wait!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bring American $$$s and make sure all trips are round trip please

4. RavenTerp

RavenTerp Guest

You got it!:lol:

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

No Titans fans I know are excited about paying market value for tickets. they are looking for handouts or 'face value' tickets not realizing the PSL cost associated with getting tickets. I can't speak for all Titans fans..again, just the ones that I know. I hope they all aren't that cheap!!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titan fanbase has evolved into the 70k who attend games - yeah! go team - and the 700k who watch on TV.

I know I have grown tired of attempting to sell spare tickets. People just are not interested in going, even when I offer to give them tickets. Luckily for the 700k watching on TV their viewing will not be interrupted for at least another decade as the PSL system definatly works for the Titans

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have noticed that honestly including last year - 2004 or 2005, it wasn't always a first invitation that I gave out where "yes" was the automatic answer. This year, I seem to get a lot more phone calls with "Titans" talk, a lot of hinting around ya know.

But I'm glad, I know a few people that moved to Nashville from Knoxville in the last few years. Most of them were "casual" Titans fans. Made me happy to hear a few of them say that they had been converted over and that Titans games "matter" to them. As in it's more than just a fleeting thought but becoming more of a longterm fandom. Also they are willing to spend $$$ on merchandise and tickets occasionally... so that is growing an important part of the fanbase.

8. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

I wish tickets were not so expensive I would really like to go to a play off game.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

How much is 'expensive?'

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I dont know why but when you said three bus loads of ravens fans are headed our way i got this sick image in my head.....kinda something like this

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar