channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

like a sober titans defense is any better. I say we try to play trashed and see if can get some results.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

well it's not like we're the raiders and we can't go a day without having someone be acused of man slaughter.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

4. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

ok i see im out numbered , so all of you think its ok to go out and drive drunk , come out on t.v. and say im sorry to the team and the public , which im sure this will happen . and everything is ok ? I guess i 100 % disagree with you , you just got drafted to the N.F.L. and you cant take a freaking cab, knowing if you get caught its all over the news . to me its a little different if me and you make these mistakes . i just dont find the sympathy for him .

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i have no sympathy for him either. he screwed up and he should pay the price. but to say "kick him to the curb" after he makes a mistake is a bit harsh. believe it or not, football players are humans who are capable of making mistakes.

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well said.

7. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Its not pac, I guess that makes some sad.

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Let me preface this (so I don't get hammered) with.....drunk driving is terrible. It causes accidents that have taken lives, and I can't imagine nor would I try to imagine that loss.
    Now.....I think the point is that it is a mistake, he should be punished, etc... but it is still different from robbing someone, beating someone, rape, murder, and so forth.
    It is embarrassing, though (for everyone).

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

everything...except Reynaldology...has and can cause death.

10. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Hey , its just my opinion , you stick up for them all you want to . my point is all these players know we havnt had much luck with the cops the past few years and im sure Fisher has addressed this several times , and if this rookie is so stupid not to take a cab he should be gone . and if Fisher would start cutting these players the crap would stop . you cant keep giving free passes to players who get into trouble . im not just saying the Titans either its the whole N.F.L. do any of you have kids who watch the Titans ? who look up to these guys ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar