Post-Game Thread Chargers 43, Titans 35

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Had to look at the ignored posts to figure out what was going on.

Retarded ****. Glad I put him on ignore months ago.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Me too pal

Me too

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I just can't help it. I know better too.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

F no, stayed till the end. I took the some decent shiz talking from the Charger fans in my section. Guy got me a Coors light at the end, we had some nice bantering all game but he was cool. Gawd damn Melvin Gordon made our defense look like swiss cheese.

I had breakfast and watched some early games at BJ's, perfect location and just 3 stops away from Qualcomm on the trolly line. There were a few tables with Titan fans, had a couple drinks with an older couple from the Knoxville area. I'll be down to meet up with you if we play Cardinals or whatever team that is on the west coast. I will treat you to a nice Oregon J or the good brownies/cookies folks like to get at the dispensary here.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thought the same thing.... Mularkey is convinced the D is better than it is... or something

could be the gnome => underwear ??? profits theory

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. 520

Ya the chargers fans round me were pretty cool too. We ate in old town all weekend, love cafe coyote chorizo burritos. Stop there every time we in sd. @Serjio claims they play in az next year, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I sat next to a old Titans fan it was his n mine first NFL game n both our bday presents from our wife's lol so we were bantering with the sd fans all game but they were all cool. Overall great experience

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

For sure man, it looked like Titan fans traveled well and the stadium got loud when we had big plays. SD is an awesome city. I tried to surf on Saturday at La Jolla beach but I have no skills.

Ok, if we play in AZ next season, I will come through and bring you Oregon goodies.

8. 520

He wasn't lying! It's in like donkey kong

IMG_0757.PNG

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so the Titans host LA & Seattle + Cincinnati & the ratbirds next year????

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Ok, I'll mark it down to make that game next year. Shots of patron, at least 4 rounds!

I might even do 2 games, AZ and SF

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar