Chargers Forum

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I love it that the chargers try to play the "class" card, and complain about the rest of the league, but when they beat a team that's down on its luck (Denver), they feel free to taunt. The Chargers don't understand class. I can't wait for this rematch.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

At least with it being a playoff game there should be plenty of camera angles for phantom catches.

3. The Chargers whole team is pretty classless. I don't buy LT being a nice guy crap. To me he is fake. He makes those under the breath comments about other teams and what not. This is the same guy that got up of the bench as soon as his hurt quarterback sat down. Rivers is also talks crap and has no right what so ever. You don't see Manning going out there after killing the texans and talking stuff to their bench do you. When did Jeff Fisher ever play dirty? He never went after ray lewis after ray tried to kill Mcnair. Shawne Merriman is a lil b****. If anybody knows how to reach the titans they need to give em Merriman's words as material for this week. Pump up the guys. I know everyone thinks we are going to get killed, but do you know what kind of justice would that be if we beat the chargers and move on. I wouldn't care if we got smoked by the patriots as long we had beaten those scumbags.

"There were a bunch of cheap shots out there, but they can get some cheap seats on the sofa at home while they watch us (in the playoffs).''

Keep the Faith!!

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

im not big on the "class" card everyone is playing. im glad we threw a cheap shot on merriman, and i think it makes us not classy. i really dont care. lets just win.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just love the way one player or a play... or an incident or whatnot all of a sudden becomes an indictment of everyone who is a fan of the team. :ha:

Like Merriman gets hit so that makes me a classless redneck. right.

somebody needs to tell the west coast football is a contact sport.
    maybe they need some more "whine" to go with their cheese. :grrhee:

6. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Oh, I personally think LT has enough whine for everyone.

And good call by Merriman that we won't be making the playoffs. :clown:

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Sorry I just can't resist...Talk about a MORONIC statement.:grrhee: :ha: :moon2:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Is this different than glofiythepast.com? That's the F2F alliance board...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

glorifythepast.com is a very cool mb. the admin, Scott, a.k.a "glorify" is a member here.. very cool guy.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

It's funny, the Charger fans are so happy the Chargers will be playing the Titans and not the Browns.

Be very, very careful what you wish for Charger fans. Ooh, I can't wait until they put some mad pressure on that fagot QB. Still can't believe how he acted towards Cutler and the Broncos, what a pansy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar