Chargers game might be blacked out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I see more Raiders fans than Chargers here in SoCal Desert, but all they really care about is the Lakers.
    As far as the blackout I think I remember seeing a change to the rule for some teams so they only need to sell 85% of tickets, not sure however im pretty sure the Titans were one of the teams that wanted to stay at 100%.
    Doesn't matter to me anyway since Ill be at the game doing my part, bought 4 tickets though 3 may go UN-used if i cant find someone to buy them.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The blackout policy has been in effect for years and years now. How do people still get so confused about how it works?

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah, NFL sunday ticket shows all the games except for what your cable TV stations would show anyway. So no Thursday/Sunday/Monday night games, and no games that your local TV will show. So blackouts don't really affect direct tv since blackouts only apply to the local market (which you can't get on direct TV anyway).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar