Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chargers had a plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Dec 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,441
    did he really say they shouldn't of lost to horrible teams like the titans.....

wow my hatred for him grew and I didn't think that was possible
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,661
    That guy is such a douche its insane. You ever see him on church TV? Jesus probably hates himself because of Philip Rivers
    GoT high fives this.
  3. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,441
    lol nah I didn't know he did that but that's funny though I can imagine him being all crazy like CHRIST IS BY YOUR SIDE LOOK LEFT LOOK RIGHT HES THERE CMON BOY PRAISE THE LORD WOOOOOOOOOOO
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,661
    watch him talk about being a virgin

charlzcrush high fives this.
  5. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,441
    lol couldn't watch after "that's what makes it so great its the first for both of you" with that stupid super excited smile hahahahhahahhaha mr 15 kids and shiz
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,501
    [IMG]
    GoT high fives this.
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,501
    :troll:
  8. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,028
    Its funny because just a week ago Wyatt and others reported that we never really expected to win @Denver so Munch should not have his job based on that.

I say thats crap. We were up 21-10 then could not keep up with adjustments. Its not the first time and it won't be the last. Titans also have not lost more than what 5 games at home in a season, until this year that is. Just another reason with the poor AFC, AFC South, and no playoffs.
    GoT high fives this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,841
    I actually don't mind Rivers, he has passion to play the game and I would take him any day if I was running a team. He can throw from the pocket, has a good arm and always puts up the numbers. Above all else he is a leader and you can see the passion he plays with. He was right, they should not have lost to the titans and we are a horrible team, truth hurts sometimes. We need to fix this sh**. 5-8 is a bad football team!
    Bostontitan high fives this.
  10. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,722
    So what was the plan?