Chargers looking to trade Cromartie for RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

woops. wrong thread

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know the possibility of this does exist, but it will never happen. This is football the NFL, not hockey or baseball. Far too many people benefit from the NFL for it not to happen for a season.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I agree on the two 2nd year guys needing to step up. Disagree with you for not thinking that Cromartie is the biggest stud available. Cause he is by far. Leigh Bodden would be nice, but Cromartie is a guy who does get more picks and has proven to be a solid CB. Much much better than our other options, so I call him a stud.

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Yes but unfortunately there's also a handful of owners who want to let the CBA end and just see how it goes this season; it's already expected the CBA is going to expire as is anyways this season; i'm not sure but it might be that if there's not a new one by the end of their big meeting this march, then 2011 is forfeit i think (also of note; lockout doesn't equal scab season; lockout is full lockout)

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I hope so but i would not be willing to give up our regular 3rd plus lendale for cromartie. No more than a 5th and LW.

The end to this whole thing would be to sign Dunta Robinson and use whatever we can get for LW in a trade for another position.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't wanna see a lockout. I'd be lost with out football. College ball just won't cut it.

7. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Maybe something like "The Replacments" will happen.

8. DJB

DJB Starter

Why would any Titans fan want Cromartie? Because he once made a one-handed interception of Manning? I'd rather have Rod Hood than watch Cromartie watch RBs run past him

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The culture isn't the same in San Diego as it is in Tennessee. Cromartie will straighten up real quick if he became a Titan. Southern Cal is just a little more distracting than Nashville. So he'd be forced to care more about football than w.e. he's doing.

10. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Pacman managed to find distractions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar