Chargers @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

It's just not the Titans year. I thought it might be, but I was wrong. They are just a few pieces away from being a playoff contender. Next year we should be there, and there for a few years. We have a few key players to keep and some great core guys. Now just get some depth and find a number 1 receiver, a couple more defensive guys (DT) and we'll be set.

2. pacattack

pacattack Guest

I'm thinking you're right. We're looking dead at 7-9 or 8-8 ish this season.

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Unfortunately not. That arsehole is going to be here as long as Jeff Fisher is. F'ing moron. I've never hated a coach as much as I hate Schwartz.

4. imbread

imbread Starter

chow needs to go back to college!!!

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

What does making the playoffs mean now. We suck and will only bwe embarrasseed. We woould have been better off losing last week and the rest of the gammes so at least we can get ahiggh draft pick to recomp our loss of Pacman after this season no doubt. Our coacxhes really let this team done with this terrible offense game pplanning all season.

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

This wasn't the D it was the missed call on 4th and 5 you cant expect a team who wins the game to have to come back and stop them after that bad call this has got to be the worst season for the refs in awhile.

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

Im goign to be blunt about it. Albert Hainsworth needs to sit his oft-injured butt on the bench and stop going in and out. If we suck we should do it consistently. Also, VY really needs to start winning games for us. He isnt a winner this year. Calvin Lowry needs to be cut next year. Rob bironas needs to be fined for loosing the game for us. Chow needs to be fired, along with Schwartz. They both have no clue how to win NFL games.

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

We better not make the playoffs we aren't good enough to make a run and go to the superbowl. Just take the draft pick and get a WR and a DE

9. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Dude blaming the refs is what losers do. That call was not clear cut one way or another. We had our chnances plain and simple.

10. f the refs

i dont give a **** what any of u say about the d or vince because it doesnt matter the game was over there is no ****ing way in hell that was a catch but never the less the officials lost us the game. and stop talkin about playoffs because we will have to win out ( we play the colts ) the browns have to lose to the bottom of the league because they have the easiest schedual in the league from here on out and to top it off they have the tie-breaker on us. be realistic its over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar