Chargers @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

wow, why don't you count to 10...

fine Bironas for losing the game... hah...

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The ultra conservative playcalling in the 4th cost us the game, plain and simple. Now whether you want to blame Chow, Schwartz or Fisher something on the coaching staff has to change after this season.

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

If Vince can't run, he's no better than that scrub Volek that was in there throwing crap passes for the Chargers.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

They don't have the tie breaker if they lose to the Jets, or any other AFC team, we do.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Buffalo, however, is the team to worry about. We need to get them out of the picture.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, chris davis isn't much better. Where's Chris Henry? Michael Griffin looked bad today too.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

unfortunately I was thinking something similar

if VY can't use his legs effectively then the only thing he's good for is diversionary hand-offs (which we didn't see a lot of today)...

every time VY drops back to pass and launches it I always get this bad feeling deep inside..

VY has a long way to go, let's not give up on him yet

8. im not even thinking about playoffs its not even worth gettin ur hopes up

9. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

What's the point of even making the playoffs, Pats will win the SuperBowl!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar