Chargers @ Titans Score Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2007.

?

Predict the winner

Poll closed Dec 9, 2007.
  1. Titans by 1-3

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Titans by 4-7

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Titans by 8-10

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Titans by more than 10

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. Chargers by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chargers by 4-7

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Chargers by 8-10

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  8. Chargers by more than 10

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:werd:

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

'Grass' does look good for Sunday night

3. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Well is Al playing...

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Y'know, for once I'd like to see us return some of the blow outs we've gotten handed to us. Instead of gettin' ahead and playin' chicken s*** football.:irked:

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I predict that Vince brings in his twin brother 'Gump' to play and he does absolutely nothing. You know that twin brother right? The guy who scored a 6 on his wonderlick. The guy who throws for more interceptions than touchdowns. The guy who would rather pass for a touchdown and risk an interception rather than walk it in just to silent his critics.. The one who passes on 3rd and 1 for an interception rather than extend his arm for the first.

Not the kid who's a winner. Not the Vince who kicked butt few times this season and also almost looked at good as brady on a couple of games.. no not that Vince. Not the brother who I and everyone was praising last week... no not that one... but his twin brother.

The brother who depends on the defense to play their hearts out only to award them with 121 yards passing in 4 quarters and 2 interceptions.

you know who i'm talking about.. the kid who aint nobody can tell him nothing.
    The one on the left.. not the one on the right.

[​IMG]

Now the one on the right is what i call a calibur QB.
    a threat.. a nightmare. A QB who keeps defensive co-ordinators up all night trying to figure out a way to stop him. The Vince who threw for 305 yards against Denver and run for another 75.. the Kid who passed for 250 agains cinci and another 250 against Houston. The same QB who kept our drives alive with his feet and arms last week to give us the win when we needed it most. The kid i love and am proud to have as our QB.

Thanks for today's loss Gump. Now please bring in your twin 'Vince' and disappear for good.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

wow... that's some scary stuff Nostradamus

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

That is freaking insane right there....

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ryan just showed me this, and Im shook, I really dont know what to say..........

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I bet dontdraftCutler is actually Norm Chow

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar