Chargers vs Titans Xmas Gameday Thread.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Our D played like total garbage, and even though VY had a bad game, his Wrs didnt help him out at all either. I really hope we overhaul the D, and realize some changes need to be made.

Like really, Mike Tolbert is running over us

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Just goes to show this is a Passin legue we need to build our D to stop P.manning,Brady,Rivers ect...

Also all the passin teams are in playoffs so WTF running won't get shiit anymore.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's games like this that make me question a lot of things about this team... a lot. Like should Fisher be fired? IMO yes. Is Young the future of this team or not? I don't know.

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I guess fisher will be sportin a rivers jersey tomorrow...:suspect:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Playcalling was complete . I can't stand how conservative we are. Have we ever passed on 3rd and short?
    I honestly can't blame VY for forcing a few passes. He, along with everyone else, knew that we had to score a ton of points to bail out that completely pathetic defensive unit and staff. I'm not excusing his play. He played badly. The turnovers were very costly. But come on! At the moment, he's not being helped by the playcalling. We're just too predictable for the most part.

Anyway, there is a bright side. I think we have a lot to look forward to for next season and let's be honest, we weren't gonna do anything in the playoffs. The only team that I think we would've had a shot at was the Bengals and we wouldn't have had the oppurtunity to play them.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I thought we passed too much..

Dinger is falling in love with throwing on 1st and 10, which more often then not leaves us with 3rd and long and our best player a non factor.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you my friend, are the definition of a bandwagoner.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea because I haven't been skeptical of Young his whole career and I haven't been sold on Fisher for a long time. While your looking up definitions look up the definition of "assumption" and what it says about people who assume.

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

assume - makes an outta U and ME

10. DaKid937

DaKid937 Camp Fodder

Seriously?

Every smart football mind knows 1st down is the best down to pass on. The defense expects run and therefore scheme for it most of the time. We run on first down most of the time so I don't know what you're complaining about. The thing we do too often is run on first and second and force Vince to try to complete a difficult 3rd down conversion. And I've been saying all year we need to get CJ more involved in the passing game. Too many times this year have I seen him running wide open in the flats with space and neither Kerry or Vince ever looked his way. It's pathetic that linebackers are trying to cover CJ most of the time and we don't even throw it to him. Get CJ the ball in space against a linebacker and 9 times outta 10 it's going to be a good result, not that hard to figure out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar