Charles Davis has us selecting

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Daves not here, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Marcell Dareus from Alabama

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

who?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

[​IMG] has us selecting

[​IMG]

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Oh, I had never heard of the guy (Davis) is he the NFLnet's Mel Kiper?

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've seen a LOT of mock drafts that have us taking Dareus. That would be fine by me, he's a beast.

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Agree.....DT is our biggest need in my opinion too. A better pass rush can solve a lot of problems.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

so cant a new owner coaching staff and qb....

why do we keep getting more and more dt.....once morgan gets back it will help out alot and it dont matter as much now that wash is gone....we cant get all the no name players and see them become good....no more making people are not so good into good players....

8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

We will have to wait a year for a new coach, and probably a new QB. Taking a stud DT like Dareus or Paea would improve our D now. Even with Morgan back, the interior of the line is still weak. We constantly got push from the outside, but there was not push from the inside which allowed the QBs to step up in the pocket. I would be more then happy with Prince at #8 and a DT in round 2, but unless they bring back Haynesworth (and I could argue even if they do), DT needs to be addressed early.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm down roll tide.

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

there is more talent in dt than wr this year and i would rather have solid receivers for our qb that we bring in this year or next year instead of people like washington and gage....thats just me....im a firm believer that without a good offense it dont matter how good your defense is you must score points

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar