Charles Rogers visiting teams...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ROCKYMTNTITAN, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

What do you think? Maybe given the right surroundings he could be a really good WR...thoughts?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He had a tough first two seasons breaking his collarbone (twice?), might be worth it.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I much prefer the idea of taking a look at Rogers to that of acquiring fat-assed Mike Williams.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I'd take a look. I'm sure he is just looking for a chance to play so he could earn a big contract. I'm sure he will also be on his best behavior so he can be on the field to earn that cash. Seems like a good pickup if he checks out physically.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

He ran a 4.8 40 for the Chiefs a couple of weeks ago :ha:

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

NO NO NO NO NO and HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree. :rolleyes:

8. dgood

dgood Guest

I think that it would be good to sign him at a low amount, say the vet. min for a year to see how it goes. Otherwise, I would say no. I would actually rather have Mike Williams than him though.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He would be the perfect fit for an offense built around Vince Young. He is a carbon copy of Limas Sweed, just a big target that can be a possession reciever and attract some attention on one side of the field. I believe he runs better than the 4.8 too, it will just take him some time to get into game shape and regain some explosiveness. I would definitely take a chance on him or Mike Williams. Why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar