Chat With VY

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone see the add down there? The "Get a free Pacman Jones Jersey" one? haha

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Jon (Clarks Summit, PA): What are some of the feelings that players feel this week leading up to the draft?

Vince Young: (4:45 PM ET ) Nervous, very nervous. It is like the anticipation before a game. It is great man. But you are also happy that you had a chance to continue to live your dream.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

that makes no sense....

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Zach: Vince, sorry to bring this up, but if you do make the cover are you nervous about the cover curse?

Vince Young: (4:41 PM ET ) No not at all. I am on the cover and I am not worried about the curse. I am not nervous at all.

So he is?

5. Its so unbiased, so its not Vince Young, its not opinionated enough if you know what I mean...

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no way vince young types that fast...

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

did anyone get a question answered?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I asked him 3 so far.

My name will say Ryan (Erie , pennsylvania)

ill dookie my pants if he answers

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thoes son of a .....

They made it an insiders thing.

DAM YOU ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

o so public like us couldnt ask questions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar