cheatin stoolers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Nov 28, 2013.

1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

You whats funny, he probably didn't have to even run into him.

Had he just shoved him with his hand (kind of like a stiff arm), that would have probably been enough for the refs to say it was interference. The fact he avoided him only helped Tomlin's case I think...

There's a video analyzing this on NFL.com showing slow-mo replays and it makes me believe Tomlin knew exactly what he was doing and shows him smirking after it happened....

--

I was all for Tomlin as a replacement over Munch, but this definitely downgrades him quite a bit. This is one of the first seasons he's really faced adversity leading the Steelers, if he can't handle it, no way can he cut it here....
  2. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say this was some evil plan he hatched from the get-go. But I do think he knew he was in the way earlier than he acted. I just don't see how you could be that unaware of where you're standing. Should've been flagged, at the very least.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cheating? Yes. Funny? Yes.

Goodell better come down heavy on this.
    • High Five High Five x 5
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I wish the guy had run his shoulder right into Tomlin....he would have been justified just ripping him from behind. If the Ravens had been leading by a couple of TDs I would have teed off on him.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Depends on what was intentional. Did he intentionally try and stop Jones? Probably not. Was he intentionally standing where he should not be? I would say yes. He is not supposed to be there.
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

This is all implying that Tomlin could see the future and knew that his team would give up a big kickoff return to his side of the field.. come on now. I don't buy it. You could literally see how startled he got.

Well, in order to quickly jump in one direction, a strong force must be applied in the opposite direction. Physics are a nice thing. He laughed cause it was funny. I'll agree that it should have been a flag, but it wasn't intentional.
  8. Ryno

Ryno Starter

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 4
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Gold.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Fixt it.