cheatin stoolers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

I believe it was intentionally made to look unintentional. If you watch the replays of him it is pretty clear he started out watching the kick return from the edge of the white and then pretty much timed his "look back" over the shoulder to coincide with when Jacoby was only a few strides away from him. You can clearly see him look over his shoulder as Jones is approaching (ie he timed it with what he was watching on the screen as Jones was breaking through his coverage unit) and suddenly he steps out and almost immediately bounce s back away from the field.

He swears up and down that it wasn't intentional, and as much as I HATE everything that embodies the Steeler organization I have always felt Tomlin was a pretty classy and straight up decent guy, but in this case it's pretty clear to me that he is lying (as you would expect he has to) through his teeth on this one. I hope they hit him with a 6 digit fine, as a I suspect they might.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They should start giving the fines to random fans of other teams. I could use that to pay off my house, and have 30-40k left over to give to charity (aka new car)

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If they do not get draft picks......I will get cancer.

Just the simple fact the NFL even allows people to get on the white line is infuriating.

5. nickmsmith

Either Tomlin is a malignant tumor on the organization.. or just a complete moron of the highest order.. either way, time for him to find a new job. he is Jim Caldwell 2.0.

Inherit a great team, and sit pretty until it unravels and shows you for who you really are. Caldwell was just a moron. Tomlin is a dirtbag.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Munchak was completly serious when he said he thought it was unintentional. He said he had almost done similar - Serious he said those things tuesday night

MM is delusional

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Incompetent morons gotta stick together.

8. nickmsmith

I assume MM is just trying not to make waves. Coaches stick together. Munchak doesn't want any more trouble. It would not benefit him in any way to call Tomlin out. He is trying to lay low and hopefully keep his head off the chopping block.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

$100k is really nothing to him, so the punishment still sucks as of right now.

Suspend him for a game and take away their first draft pick and give it to the Titans. That will send the message.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Make them sign, and start, Tim Tebow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar