Check out the baby blue drawers!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think we won cause the Eagles were laughing at us at first, then we kicked their arsenals. When you're laughing, it makes you weak. We've all tried to be physically tough while laughing, I'm sure, and it just doesn't work.

Luv ya Blue!

I'm going with that.

We need to wear earlier in the season.

2. i loved the blue pants, u kno wats next is those pants and the powder blue jersey, that is going to be friggen awesome

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Aquafresh Titans.

I know there's a toothpaste we resembled today.

Mentadent?

4. its funny that ur comparing our jersey to toothepaste lol

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I agree. We look like some high school team using gimmicks at times. I have always liked contrast and consistency. I hate one color uniforms.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I like the look myself. Bud likes the look we all know, I think it was his mothers favorite color or so I have heard.

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'm not sure I like the light blue pants with the white jerseys, but I bet they'd look sharp with the dark blue jerseys. I'm hoping thats the combination this Sunday.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think it's the striping that makes them look so much like the Cowboys britches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar