Check out this mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SMASHandBASH, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Not a bad mock. But if Lauranitis is there @ #30 then we have to take him. Never even heard of Sidbury and he is definitely a reach in the 1st.

DJ Moore in the second would be cool though. I don't see us going OL as early as round 3 either.

I am thinking best DB/LB/DL or WR in the 1st. In that order. After that BPA.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I agree, most of that mock is reasonable. I even like the Texans pick of Harvin. It would make sense for them, in helping relieve pressure off of A. Johnson.

But Sidbury is definitely a reach with our 1st pick. I know our FO likes to reach in the early rounds, but you'd have to believe that if Lauranitis or M. Johnson are available at 30, they'd take them over Sidbury.

3. Marko

Marko Starter

Yea I think they would aswel. I'm no draft expert or college football no-all but there are a lot more players with 1st round talent there than Sidbury and I doubt MR would pick him unless they were completely enamoured by him.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sidbury is one of those guys who has moved up because of a great combine. He had the best 40 time among D-linemen and is mainly a speed rusher type guy which really isn't what we need. A jacob ford type guy.

I don't think he has much potential to get bigger and stronger and be an every down type guy more of a rotation guy like ford.

He is the type of guy MR will take a chance on a small school guy with explosive speed so it's not out of the question.

I would rather take ayers a naturally bigger guy with more potential to grow into a complete player.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that mock is stupid, IMO.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. 24

24 Starter

Not a very good mock.

7. 2 WRs gone in the top 5 and 6 gone in the first round? Brandon Pettigrew at #11? No way.

My opinion:

Cocaine is one hell of a drug!

8. I do have to give this guy some credit though. He is probabl spot on with us. We will probably get some crappy reciever in the fourth round. Who in the hell is Brandon Gibson? Sounds like a sure practice squad player.

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

IMO its not a great mock I don't think we go OT in the 3rd we have bigger needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar