Cheer up guys! we did awesome!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wasn't a tap on the shoulder. And it's a rule, no matter how hard it is hit.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

All that means is that we had more talent but didn't have the guts and mental toughness to win the game.

We choked! That is nothing to be proud of.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Jesse be careful going back to Baltimore.......

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

turnovers were the difference. period.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well you just splashed us with ice water but it's true.

6. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

totally agree gunny....harris will be very good for us once mawae retires.

7. Crow-Magnon

Crow-Magnon Guest

This wasn't a football game, it was war.

I've never seen so many players drop like flies in one game. Pro Bowlers, especially.

I know it sucks when your team loses, but the Titans played one hell of a game today. The only reason the Ravens won was winning the turnover battle. And the only reason turnovers helped was that it kept Tennessee out of the endzone-not because it helped Baltimore score points.

The win may be moot, as the Ravens may be too beat up to win next week. But.....what a helluva game!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I just met about 6 Ravens fans and they were super nice and said that we were the better team, we just turned the ball over. I agree with them.

Its time to clean shop. Lets drop JMac, Crumpler, and others that haven't contributed at all this year.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That damn Clayton catch was when I knew things were gonna get ugly.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Crumpler contributed plenty this year. He was a huge help to our running game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar