Cheers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did any one ever watch this show?

I never watched them when they aired - mainly because I didnt know it was on and i was about 6 years old, my parents did and loved it - but I got all 7 DVD box sets and I love it.

It would have to be one of the best/funniest shows ever and probably my favourite sitcom (even though I never watched it originally)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

BTW if anyone happens to have season 3, disk 4. I need a copy of it, I have permanantly misplaced it. :cry:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ive always thought the opening jokes were awsome.

was this the first show where one of the characters was never seen - Norms wife?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

she had been voiced and shown once but never saw her face - hit by a pie or something :ha:

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I love this show! Although at some point during the Kirstie Alley years it did kind of "jump the shark". I still use at least two quotes from that show all of the time. "I'm running with scissors!" and "What color is the sky in your world Cliff?"... both said by Frazier Crane.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I remember the old 70's Mary Tyler Moore show had the often heard but never seen "Carlton, the doorman".

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is hard to find a character you don't like.

Love the Norman-isms.

Interesting poll for the fans would be who was better - Woody or Coach?

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Coach was more loveable and Woody was funnier.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Is this a joke?
    Check the history, ratings and demographics.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought they should have never ended the show. Just keep replacing the charactors and the bars ownership and the style of the bar, just like bars in real life do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar