Chip Kelly Poll -- Do you want Chip Kelly as head coach of the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Creating so we can have a poll.

Simple yes or no, do you want Chip Kelly as head coach.

Keep in mind Chip will want the same deal he has in Philadelphia. He will only come if he can be head coach, general manager and offensive coordinator all at the same time.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

NO

Adam Gase

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

Not no but HELL NOOOOOO

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Still don't see why everyone thinks he's getting fired after 1 bad season...

No for the Titans if for some reason he is fired though.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's a tough decision...

His success with Marcus is undeniable and could truly be the next evolution of the NFL.

While he has had success with underachieving QBs in philly, his failure this season is also undeniable.

But, that being said, has he left the Eagles talentless for the next head coach, not in the least. So I say, bring him on, that way we will forever know if his offense can be successful in the NFL

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Actually most of Mariota's success and growth came after Chip went to the NFL

• Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five x 1
    • WTF?! x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'll take Real NFL Head Coaches for $2,000 Alex

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If only the Titans played in the Pac-12.

I think what we are seeing right now is an accurate example of how successful his system is in the NFL and his ability to evaluate talent to play it.

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. JBC

JBC Starter

Read where Ian Rappaport is claiming the Titans are considering trading their first round draft pick for Kelly. That is the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard! No coach is worth an early first round draft pick.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Chip Kelly is the guy who chose to get rid of Jackson, McCoy, and Maclin. That is embarrassing. That's not to mention guys like Cole, Mathis, and Herremans... And then he goes out and spends a ton of money on Maxwell (who was clearly a product of LOB), Murray (who doesn't fit Chip's system and benefited from the Cowboys OL), and Bradford (who has been one of the biggest busts in recent years).

He is absolutely clueless from a personnel standpoint in the NFL. Pathetic really.

People are giving him a pass on the Bradford trade because of how awful Foles has been in STL. I don't give him a pass for that AT ALL. He acquired a proven bust QB who is literally 10x as expensive as Foles. AND he gave up a 2nd round pick in addition, IIRC.

I can guarantee that they would've been better off with Foles if he kept McCoy, Maclin, etc. He succeeded in Chip's system. Knew he would suck in STL with Fish. This is all really obvious stuff for any well informed NFL fan.

Back to college, scrub.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar