Choose A NEW HELMET! no, it's not even training camp yet let alone preseason!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 20, 2008.

?
  1. sword

18 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. fireball 2

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. leave alone

22 vote(s)
    52.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd say the poo brown Browns have the worst helmet.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Quote Puck, "Copperheads - never got why people were behind this, i didn't like it"
    I didn't get the connection at first either, but once I saw his uniform idea mixed with the ghost helmet, I liked it. The dude spent several thousand on artists and promotions, got nothing in return.
    The idea of the team representing Tennessee instead of just Nashville went out the window with the name Titans. Tennessee is not the Athens of the South, just Nashville. I was hoping for a more state-wide idea.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Copperheads sounds like an insult..:clown: I personally hate being called a 'tackhead' fan.. now 'Copperheads' imo is worse.

Think we have a hard enough time bringing vets to Nashville.. Now imagine just how much harder it would be convincing them to become 'Copperheads'.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, If the NFL is made up of Gloat and nobody else...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]
    Are copperheads not the predominant viper in Tennessee?
    It would have only worked with a "snake" theme though. The oil derrick has nuthin to do with Tennessee.

We don't need a change in uniform design - especially not to anything swooshy ala The Falcons or Vikings. They could change the current helmet to Navy - keep the flames and that's it..

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i've wanted the sword logo instead of the flame for awhile. don't know about the dark blue tho.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

My vote is for losing the gawdawful white/baby blue scheme entirely! The away unis look like a Johnson and Johnson baby powder ad. There aren't enough words to describe how effeminately homoerotic that color scheme is. It's the color of failed Marine boot campers, ffs!

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Let's just get Frazetta to design a new "Titan" helmet and be done with it..

[​IMG]

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Texans fans are so stupid. Those reject mouth breathers have nothing better to do than sit around and blog about how much they hate our logo and name. Why don't they blog about how they can't stop getting beat by the team they loath so much. Have they even taken a moment to step back and examine their logo and team name? They are called the TEXANS!! They named their team after themselves! That is about as creative as what my dog curled up in the yard this morning. They must have polled a elementary school to come up with that one. There were so many great ideas floating around and they chose Texans. Houston Drifters, Houston Homeless, Houston Murder Rate or my personal favorite Houston Hurricanes, but to bad it was already taken. There are so many directions they could have gone with the logo. They chose a cow. They chose dinner for a logo. After looking at the obesity numbers for the city I guess putting dinner on the side of the helmet makes more sense than I realized. Enjoy 8-8 mouthbreathing fatties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar