Chow a Candidate for Cardinals Head Coach Position

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Atlanta is also looking at Chow, since they feel Chow has done wonders with Vince. There aren't many great HC prospects out there right now, I think we might lose Chow.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

We can honestly not afford to lose Chow, for what he has done for the offense and VY is huge, we cant take a hit offensively, thats the reason we were in so many games late in the season

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

The Cards are also rumored to be looking at our guy Mike Sherman.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He's not your guy. He's the Packers old guy who you have now.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Still in a bad mood and trying to get over Vinny Vicks choke job I see.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how many winning seasons has carr lead you to?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

No, not at all. It would have sucked to go up to Indy to get beat. We weren't ready for the Playoffs. If we were we could have played with a team like the Patriots... and I mean play 60 minutes... not just 23-26 late in the the third play... kind of like the way your Texans played up to the Colts after going down by 14.

Texan fan or not I'm amazed how little respect you show your state hero. Had it been the Texans who took Vince Young I bet the Texans would have won 8-11 games and possibly made the playoffs. Passing on Young reeks of a curse. You are in the cellar still. We are the division runner up. All is well in Tackville, tinhorn. :p

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Tied for 2nd/tied for 3rd. It's all the same. The Titans are sitting at home just like the Texans. Vince Young is nothing to me other than the Titans QB.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Maybe ESPN got it wrong. Not me. lol. I saw it twice. The Tennessean did break a story, however, they listed like 5 candidates for the AZ job, which ESPN did not report. They only said the Titans contacted Sherman. So, I think, using logic, they got the info from the Titans and not the paper. My suspicion is that the Cardinals and the Titans are vying for his service. The Cardinals being the leader as he wants to head coach really bad. The Titans being fall back if they hire Chow. I got a feeling the Cards and Titans are in bed together on this.

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I would be surprised if Sherman left us as OC to be Y'alls OC. We lost our OC to Air Force and we are being told that he will stay here unless he gets a Head Coaching job. Yes I know that could change. He would be a big loss for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar