Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chow Interview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  1. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $113
    It's hard to pick up a tone in a written interview but I hope I'm reading good feelings from Chow. Lets hope so.
  2. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    It sounds like Chow is still very high on Lendale, and obviously we are looking at a run-first offense. Our expectations for our receivers need to recognise that. We are unlikely to have any guy catch 80-100 balls, because I don't think we'll throw it enough.
    • Tip Jar Donor

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Moolah:
    $5
    huh? seemed like everyone was bashing that pick. Good to know the fantasy guys liked it, though.

Decent interview... Chow seemed pretty high on Lendale, Scaife and Roydell. We'll see if that was just to put pressure on Henry/Brown, Troupe and Jones, but it could be an indication of the go-to guys this year.
  3. Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I thought it was a good interview. It told a lot of how far our players are coming on offense and maybe even who to look for this up coming season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.