Chow: "It's a Crapshoot"

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans offensive coordinator Norm Chow has nothing but glowing comments to say about both Matt Leinart and Vince Young. "I think Matt has a chance to be like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady," Chow said. "He has that kind of talent and work ethic. But I also think that Vince Young has a chance to be off the charts." Chow certainly isn't going to tip the hand of the Titans just over 24 hours away from the beginning of the 2006 NFL Draft. "It's not a slam dunk for Leinart, and it's not a slam dunk for Vince," Chow said. "You have to know what your needs are. You're asking an owner to part with $25 million. You have to be very careful. It's a crapshoot. And let me tell you, Jay Cutler (the Vanderbilt quarterback) is not bad himself."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Manning/Brady or Off The Charts! I don't know about yall but i'll take either.:))

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you know the way the Titans play up Young and Leinart leads me more and more to believe they will trade down and take Cutler

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Seems like they would love for a team to want to trade up. Even the Jets might have some incentive to move up if they really like Leinart.

With the McNair situation I'm beggining to think we will take Leinart although I think they really like Cutler and Young as much. Leinart is the most ready and we need that.

5. danny

danny Guest

It did cross my mind

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

When all is said and done, I believe we will have a great QB, no matter which of the three are drafted. (But I still want Cutler)

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Ill take off the charts or Brady. Womanning is a choker and cant win the big game

8. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I dont think anyone knows for sure who is the best qb or where they might be drafted. NO could mix up everything if they take a qb. If all 3 qbs still available at our pick I hope we trade down with Oakland and get at least another 2nd rd pick and possibly a 3rd. Those extra picks could fill a lot of holes as this is a very deep draft however we must address the qb this year and cant gamble going to far down to miss one of them. CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!!!!

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

With comments like that, Floyd Reese should be proud.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Chow's learning how to talk to the media, Titans' style...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar