Chow: "It's a Crapshoot"

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I'd like to hear Chow say, "Paul Pinnegar is definately our top QB. All this talk about Leinart and Young is a big smokescreen."

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Man...i hope you're wrong...

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That's ridiculous. Everyone in the "know" knows that Pinnegar will be gone by #3. If the Texans make a mistake and pass on him, New Orleans will be getting offers similar to the Ricky Williams deal.:winker:

Pinnegar is the next Gino Toretta. He's gonna tear the league apart.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You can't go wrong with the names either. They are all good. You can't draft a guy called Joe Dork ya know what I mean. Cause that guy is destined to suck. But Leinart, Young, and Cutler are all cool. I'll be happy with whoever we get, but I want Young.

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Having that article come out just re-confirms my thoughts. I have a feeling Adams will try to match the Texans' move of drafting Bush. Bush is considered a 2-way threat in the run/pass game... so isn't Young. Bush will sell tickets and be dynamic... so will Young ( At first ). Bush will have to face the Titans' twice a year excluding Play-offs... same go's for the Texans' with Young. Regardless, Adams will be a fool if he go's that route. If we pick Young over Leinart for some of those reasons... I guarantee we will be regretting it for years.

6. y would u regret getting the best quarterback in the draft?

7. smili

smili Starter

Yep. When have we ever talked up our draft pick? They may like ML or VY better and still want to trade down to pick up extra 2nd and 3rd because Cutler might be "close enough".

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Last year at this time I would've bet my last wooden nickle that Rolle was the pick.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who is Paul Pinnegar?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that has occured to me know, the Titans are uncharacteristically talking up some players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar