Chris Brown wants to be traded ?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HurricaneTitans, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who needs a starting running back in this league these days?

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i mean you could look @ a few teams in need of a starter or a consistant back....

San Fran, NYJ, Philly, and possibly denver

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Detroit.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Why would we even trade our starting running back? He may want to be traded but maybe we'll see how he does this season and give him an extension based on that....and if he does get traded then Lendale White better be really good...detroit has kevin jones...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's a whole new story. I don't think we will trade him unless we get really good value.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

How did Fisher ruin Brown's career? He committed to him, he would have started over Eddie if Eddie had come back, which is one of the real reasons why Eddie left instead of just the few 100,000 dollars. What has fisher done? Did he contribute to brown's injuries? Did he knock the ball out on those fumbles? Sharing carries doesn't "kill" a back's career, it can also create competition to find out who's better. It puts pressure on the backs to perform. Anderson got a new contract in Baltimore. Portis made it to washington and has been successful. Brown hasn't shown the ability to handle 250-300 carries in a season, it sure isn't Fish's fault.

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

wait how was that a whole new story?

8. I distinctly remember Jeff Fisher saying that Brown was our guy, and he was the starting RB going into next season. He s saying that Brown will start in 06.

That's commitment, so now Brown has to prove he can get 25-30 carries a game, without breaking donw so inconsistently.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

about why we would trade him, rather then most discussion being who/what we get for him in a trade.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I still think the best place for him is...

.....indy..

Travis henry would be a better fit for denver. Cheaper and a better fit to go along with the guys they have. Brown would be great in that system though.

I still think indy should try and get him. Do they want to put their super bowl chances on their rookie RB? Brown would do well there and they certainly know he can play. At least he would help them one year until they can see what addai can do. If addai looks like everything they hope they just don't sign brown and let him move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar