Chris Brown ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does priest holmes even play anymore? its really sad because he was one of the best RBs ever IMO or at least at this time and hes been replaced, Larry aint got nuthin on LT tho

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Nah, I think Fish and Chow really want a 3rd down back who can catch and run out of the backfield. Notice we haven't really done that very much. We tried to go deep to Henry today, and we had a nice dump off to Hall on a bootleg, but that's about it. We need someone with speed and hands. LenDale can do it, I think, but they want a Brian Westbrook/ Dave Meggett / Maurice Drew type of back for 3rd down.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Holmes is done, I believe. All except filing for retirement. He's over 30, and got off to a slow start for sitting on the bench at Baltimore before going to KC.

4. i think that if we want a quick back like that then we should i guess draft garret wolfe...?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Holmes had a serious injury, I think he still wants to play.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Just imagine what kind of numbers Priest would put up if he could stay healthy. He has a cool name too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar