Chris Canty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANZFN09, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i wouldnt mind canty, wilson and vacarro, along with warford....sign me up

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Canty would be a good pick up. Casey, Canty, Martin, Klug, and a run stuffer would make for a good rotation.

Bills cut both Wilson and Barnett today which means they're clearing room to bring back Byrd and probably Levitre. Wilson would be a nice addition on a 2 year deal, which means we can still pick a SS early and let him learn behind Wilson who brings leadership, a vet presence, and wayyyy better than what we have now at the position.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Gray coached George Wilson in Buffalo. Not sure if that gives us an advantage. Again, i'd prefer for us to find a young safety.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Also, we need to pray that Byrd gets tagged. Bills aren't going to let him go, but if they sign Byrd for a multi-year deal, they may use the tag on Levitre. If they use the tag on Byrd and Levitre hits the open market, maybe we can scoop him away.

Man, I would really love picking up Canty & Levitre. Pair with Warmack (1st) and Matt Elam (2nd). Those 4 would make a huge difference to this team.

5. The Playmaker

Read some reports today William Moore is going to test free agency, rather have him but I'll take just about anyone over Babs so it's whatever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

I would like a young guy too, especially in this deep draft but we need veterans at some positions. We have a lot of young talent but sometimes that kills us, especially lacking in the leadership department. Get a guy on the DL (Canty maybe), a vet to back up McCarthy, and a DB at either CB and/or SS. We have money to spend and we need to use it.

This goes for offense as well but that's really just OL.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Bottom line is that we are doing our homework and being assertive at that. Regardless if Titans want or like Canty they are out there scouting and getting notes so we can make the most educated hire.

Titans...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Only if Star falls to us...No Star, No DT

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I would NOT be happy with either of them...

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Is Jew a race? Always been a serious question of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar