Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Canty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANZFN09, Feb 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $310
    Yes
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    I'd definitely be happy if we got Canty.

Heard so far its us and Kansas City so far in the mix
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    I hope we get him. That would be a nice addition to the DT spot. Canty/Casey, Canty/Klug, Canty/Martin would make for a damn good rotation in the middle.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,096
    We do have $12M available to spend in carryover from last year, keep that in mind.
  4. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $295
    Heard it on every page of this thread?
    griff33daddy high fives this.
  5. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    what about golston(sp) the former first round pick from the jets that was cut and then cut by the bears...could be had for cheap for depth at defensive end if possible
  6. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    Gholston just has never produced. He is a total bust.

Canty has had a productive career. He was a DE in college at UVA so he could play the Kevin Carter role of DE on running downs and then flipping inside on passing downs. Solid roatational veteran. Picking him up would not affect our draft strategy at all. I do think it would mean that we are ok with letting Marks go. If we were to resign Marks and sign Canty then I think that would change our draft strategy.
  7. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,572
    No it is a religion not a race... That being said they do probably share dna due to everyone in the faith stemming from just a few tribes thousands of years ago.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    It's really a question that has a few different answers.........so yes and no, it just depends on who you ask.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  9. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Apparently we made Canty a contract offer. He's exploring other options, also.