Chris Carr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Haynesworth did cause the poor throw, but it was a well above average INT. It takes WR awareness to keep both feet in bounds when the ball is that close to the line. Give credit where it's due, It was a great day for him.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

King is out at least 6 weeks. Do you think they'll bring in a FA CB or call up Carey Williams. There are a few former Titans available

Herndon
    Dyson
    Iouwma
    Marquice Cole
    Woolfolk

Are Chad Scott and Hank Poteat still out there? Who are the FA CBs available?

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would love to see Andre Dyson back.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didn't see the interception that everyone is seeming to forget his terrible first half play for, so with that said I can't believe he did a complete 180 after what I saw of him.
    I think he's getting the Reynaldo love right now. Remember when he picked a few passes and most from being where a bad ball what thrown rather than actually making a play on the ball? Everyone deemed Fisher and Co. as geniuses for grabbing him in the 7th round.

5. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

He played well and should be commended for it... We are lucky to have solid depth. I was very surprised Big Al didn't get a flag for that "Suggs" like hit.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That Carr INT was like a punt return. The best part of it was how he was able to keep his feet inbounds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. DJB

DJB Starter

He did a good job for a 3rd string guy who they started picking on. I personally thought the Jags went away from going at him when they should have kept it going. With having to play CB, returning kicks and punts and covering kicks he did an outstanding job out there. Great to have a guy like that on the roster. I'm still worried about Carr having to be out there next week. King was doing great as the 3rd CB

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, he's certainly not a miracle worker. I wouldn't give him the most credit for the INT, although that did show good recognition skills. The landing was the best part. However, what impressed me in the second half were the plays that he broke up. He had 3 PDs and several good tackles.

I'm not saying that I want him starting, but considering he was behind four other people on the depth chart, and was playing two different major roles on special teams, the guy did a good job.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Suggs vicious, rightly deserved flag, hit ONLY kfc's helmet. Big Al almost tore Garrards arm off. I bet David is sore again this morning.

10. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

he stepped up when we needed him...its one reason why we're 10-0...depth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar