chris davis signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Davis looks good...

The highlight shows him doing the solid things. Running great routes and catching the ball even when he knows he is about to get his clock cleaned. Real solid pick at 128.

As for chris henry he looks like he could be the best high school back ever. Just run around people with your speed and if there is nothing open on this side of the field run to the other. I didn't see how he runs in traffic, how he runs in short yardage. Just running around people which won't do much in the nfl..

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Best highlight package..

Joel filani. Looking at his highlights you would think he was a first rd pick. Right up there with bowe and meachem. His highlights show everything from making the tough catch to running over and through people to absolutely scorching some guy on a stop and go pattern. Filani did those things against big 12 defenses not sissy pac 10 defenses.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

He's going to be one of the interesting ones to watch in camp/preseason. With Jones/Roby/Williams/Orr group, and then Davis and Paul Williams ahead of him in the draft class I think he's going to have his work cut out for him to even make the team... but if he does play the way it looks like he can he's going to put a ton of pressure on the rest of the guys. If he makes the cut, it'll be because he earned it the hard way.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive said this like, 80 times before, ill say it again, everyone looks good on a highlight reel, thats kinda why they are made....

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Once Williams,Davis & Filani get going it's Roby,Williams & Orr who will be worried about making the cut. This years group of WR's are going to take us a long way in the coming years.

I must have said this like 79 times already.:bonk2:

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

how does this have to do with anything i said???

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

how does this have to do with anything i said???

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Well, Reinfeld really seems to be getting our picks signed quickly, I will say! This is good for their learning curve.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im lost....

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Make your mind up, I thought you were DCtitan :bonk2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar