Chris Gamble anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Forget Verner, he's a great guy and all, but we're trying to win football games, Sean Smith is better than any DB we've got. He'd be a huge addition.

There's seriously maybe 1 or 2 CB's better than Smith, so yeah, we should call his peoples.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Well if he's really that good then he'll probably want like 10-11 mil a season...I have a feeling we won't pay anybody that much money. The idea of drafting a Dee Milliner/Jonathan Banks in the first round sounds much more realistic. Cornerback is just too expensive to address through free agency.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Watching Sean Smith on Hard Knocks was amazing this summer.He smothered Chad Johnson like a needy woman. He's fast, physical, and has incredible length.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Verner belongs on the inside anyway, bring in Sean Smith.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

My friends who are Dolphins fans think this guy is their Michael Griffin. I think he gave up more first downs and touchdowns than anyone.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm sure he's not that bad, but we definitely don't need to offer him something so outrageous that it doesn't allow us to bring in an elite offensive lineman.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

That's what I've been preaching for a while now...Im glad somebody finally sees it my way lol....The more good corners in free agency, the cheaper we could possibly get one for though. I'd love Chris Gamble...He's probably in the 2nd tier(cheaper) set of corners behind Sean Smith DRC and Asomugha

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sean Smith only wants $7M/yr

thats down about $3M from what people were originally thinking he'd want

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Pass on Sean Smith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar