Chris Henry (Bengals) charged with assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

http://www.local12.com/content/brea...ntent_id=722753fa-5212-4749-8edb-554e5f3d167b

He apparently smashed a car window and punched somebody in the face. My guess is that he saw his own freakish alien-looking face in the window and became enraged.

I'm only posting this because it's relevant to the Pacman situation. It might take some of the heat off Pacman and push Henry back into the role as the #1 bad boy in the league. Then again, maybe it will make other teams think that West Virginia players are all thugs who will never change.

Henry's supposed to be in a zero tolerance program, so it will be very interesting to see if Goodell follows through and suspends him for life.

2. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Bengals' Henry accused of assault, warrant issued

A warrant has been issued for Chris Henry's arrest stemming from an altercation on Monday. ...more

[​IMG]

3. Again??? He'll be out for the whole year this time...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If it's true - lifetime ban, and with Ocho out of pocket and a questionable running game so goes the offensive juggernaut that could have been The Bengals.

The story reeks of BS-false accusations though.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Could be lights out for the boy.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Tarnished!

7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

If there is any validity to this, then I dont see how he doesnt get a minimum suspension of 2 years. But Id say its possible his days in the league are over.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:grrhee:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Here is the real question:

Will Goodell suspend him for life with the same BS "tarnish the shield" conduct policy administrative logic he used on Pac.

If Goodell remains consistent, then the allegations alone are sufficient to ban Henry for life. Whether or not a court finds him guilty is irrelevant.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I had a betta fish once who was like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar