Chris Henry facing suspension for banned substances

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bet Jeff could eat two free porterhouse steaks. That would really hit you in the pocketbook.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am sorry, but the Titans have to take some responsibility for this. I mean, in this day and age of drug testing for anything that can be in your Cheerios teams should require that any prescription they recieve from their doctor should be reviewed by team physicians for this very thing.

I do not understand how any NFL player these days would take anything without running through the team physician.

What a shame for Henry...he was poised to really make an impact on this team. Hopefully he appeals and is available for this game and then we better hope Christy gets better by the Jax game or find some alternative.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

If I don't get unbanned then unfortunately this will be my final post. I just wanna thank everyone on here for everything. I never used to have other Titans fans to talk to until I stumbled upon this place.. But now because of an idiotic "friend" I now have to leave. I read the PM's that were sent. I wouldn't ever do that. That was wrong. Even if I was a little angry that some of the younger people who I got along with got kicked off or banned that still wouldn't give me any reason to say what was said. I being dumb make my passwords to easy.. which I knew would end up backfireing on me.. and of course it did.. I just didn't want to make it to hard because sometimes firefox will delete the password off my saved list. Alright well if this is my final post then like I said thanks everyone it was fun..

Oh and for Jeff I spoke with my friend who runs a forum of his own and he said there should be some kind of log that shows IP's used for each user and there should be only 1 IP and thats the IP of the computer I am on right now. I never accessed the site with any other IP. Only time I used a proxy was for when the site was running slow , and right now.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is serious drama.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w1UZTNjh40A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w1UZTNjh40A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

here you go... this seems fitting for the nosedive this thread has taken. :hang:

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I'm sure he knows how to run the forum and the site.

But in the event that he needs a huge list of proxy IPs to drop into .htaccess, I have a huge collection.

But thanks for showing you care, Gloat.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I take the view that the NFL "substance abuse policy" has just gone too far when it intrudes into simple decongestants being banned.

Sure, there can be stimulant effects.

But are they also going to regulate the diet before the games? Make sure everyone has the same inputs, just for the sake of a level playing field?

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

There's only one thing I've got to say on this whole Henry issue

That bites!!!

And we may want to consider avoiding any running back with the last name of Henry.

Even though Travis' situation is a LOT different than Chris... I'm starting to wonder if the name is cursed

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

lol at DCTitan...get a life kid and watch some football. you dont have to be sneakin on other peoples accounts like that. straight up lame

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm just here to give hugs and back-slaps. So you got lucky!

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

WTF is Rick Rolled....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar