Chris Henry...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

Henry is running like hes blindfolded and just picks a direction and goes for it

2. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Any running back that puts up the type of combine numbers that he did has great natural ability. I didn't say great or insane running back skills though, did I? Ability and football skill are two entirely seperate things. I hope his ability will transition into skill, but I have my doubts. I do think he is trying to hard, but his lack of vision concerns me. I just don't think that a few preseason games into his rookie year are enough to write him off. That's just me though.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not ready to write him off yet simply because we have to hope he can at least be a servicable backup and not end up like another Wooldolk or Calico, a totally wasted pick. IMO simply being able to run fast isn't insane natural ability especially when we are talking about playing football.

4. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Semantics. You are obsessing over one word. I'll change the phrasing to make you feel better. He has great natural physical skills. Is that better? If you can look at his combine numbers and not come to that conclusion, then you are not paying attention.

Read my whole post, we are basically saying the same thing. He hasn't shown any vision, which is probably the most important thing to have as a running back, so of course he has struggled. But, he won't be playing much this year if Brown and White stay healthy, so he can sit and learn and hopefully work on seeing his running lanes before he makes his cuts.

5. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

He can´t be worse than your grammar.:gag:

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Be careful asus64 The Gloat might stereotype you because you are located in Mexico. It might go something like this:

Someone from Mexico correcting my English that has got to be a first!

It’s obvious to him that I can't know anything about grammar, because I'm from Louisiana! The same might hold true to people in Mexico.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

the latino grammer cop

[​IMG]

that's i before e son. ;)

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Chris Henry is not going to make it on this team. He's a track star playing football. He's not a football player who can run track. I think he's going to suck and never develop. I agree with those who say he was a reach in draft. I didn't at first but the dude did very little to impress me in the preseason. Being a good running back comes much more natural than that. He's blessed with physical talent but he hasn't a nose for the hole and he wouldn't know a seam if he was sewn up in one. (wtf) :ha:

ot: Lendale White impressed me. C. Henry... not so much.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

If that's your final answer you'd better hope his uncle doesn't read this board.

:moon:

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I predict that next year we are going to see this headline:

TITANS CUT 2007 2ND AND 3RD ROUND PICKS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar