Chris Henry...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Game experience: in which he fumbles and costs us. This season, I'm fearing that.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I have just ten words to say: We should have drafted Jacoby Jones with the Henry pick.

BiPolar: Get the Delorean! We're going back! Back to the Draft!

3. Titanics

Titanics Guest

If the Bengals hadn't taken Kenny Irons right before we took Chris Henry, do you think we would have picked up the former Auburn RB?

I think Henry just needs time to develop. Not all skill position players are going to pick up on the pro game as quick as VY has. Look at LenDale and Brandon Jones. We expect them to be starters now so let's give Henry some more time before we say he was a wasted pick.

Also, what about Marshawn Lynch of the Bills? For a guy who is supposed to be the 2nd best RB in the draft, he hasn't been impressive. Neither has Brandon Jackson of the Packers.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Henry improving? His worst running came in his last preseason game. He had the most openings to work with against the packers and did little with them.

Henry has no feel and as been said vision. If you called a play through the three hole but there was a brick wall there(literally) and open space in the 7 hole would henry avoid the brick wall? No.

Yesterday in one play in the colts game we had reason to be frustrated with henry because this unknown kid(keith) comes off the bench, runs a stretch play and cooly runs around the LT block and inside the WR block for a quick and easy 8 yards. Keith in that one play showed me more than henry did all camp. The colts sure didn't give a 2nd rd pick for him either..

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200&u_sid=10121822

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Titanics...

irons' career might already be done so you have a point but lynch just didn't have blocking henry goes out of his way to find defenders to collide with.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What is more likely... a Chris Brown injury or Chris Henry starting next year?

:bump:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar