Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gunny,

Why aren't you calling out TitanJeff and Riverman for being whiny *****es because they give a negative opinion on yesterday's draft???

TJ and Riverman, I concur with both of your posts.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree 100% w/ Johnson being an H-back/slot guy. Should be interesting to see how they employ him the scheme. Crumpler's hands and body will give us a better attack in the flats also. We might even see Johnson on fly patterns from the slot.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Chris Henry is far from done. At some point, he will see playing time as the #2 when someone gets hurt. I just hope we all figured him wrong and he can display some vision at some point. I think as far as number 3 goes, he's decent. He's got some potential and that's about as good as a number 3 back should have.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A well thought out post free of 'MR Sucks. Fire MR. We shoulda drafted him. CJ is a BUST. JJ is a BUST' type comments is not whining.

You need to differentiate between a whiney post and a discussion.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I agree.

6. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i personally believe henry is far from done, hopefully this pushes him to become a valuable contributor as his skill set is arguably more superb than chris johnsons, he just needs to get a good feel for the game

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Kid Gloves sucks.

Gunny Sucks.

MR sucks.

Fire MR.

Chris Johnson is a bust.

Titans are fools.

:moon2:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Definitely agreed. It's amazing how emotional some people get on draft weekend. I try to stay out of here when I can. Too many opinions, not nearly enough justification.

I'll admit, I'm confused by this draft, and not feeling very satisfied. But I'm not going to start posting in all caps that everyone should be fired.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah but sometimes you let your stomach hurt too long deciding whether it is a turd or a fart. :smile:

10. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Again, another outstanding post that supports Gunny's argument. BTW - I was ok with the day 1 picks, day 2 was simply horrendous. Yes, even the Hawkins pick as he'll compete for WR mediocrity on this team. Chris Johnson will be a lone bright spot out of this turd of a draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar