Chris Hope anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tyrant539, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

Per KFFL Chris Hope will be visiting with the Titans FO on tuesday march 14th. Could be intresting Thorton, Givens, Hope. Free agents and a good draft, we could be 8-8 next year.:winker:

2. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

Sorry I was wrong it clearly said he visited with us on Monday March 13th.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

Apparently he visited today or he is still in town until tommorow... That flew under the radar if he was here.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Mmmm Chris Hope. Me likes and approves!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Might be a week or so before we find out. He has 3 teams in mind which he will visit and then discuss it with his agent.

I hope we get him, but I think he will resign with Pittsburgh.

7. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Didn't PFT say he was not getting a lot of play in free agency because he was dumber than a box of rocks, not overly fast, and can't tackle? Before I read that I kinda thought he'd be worth considering.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he had almost 100 tackles and 3 INTs.

Can't be that stupid, plus he was a starter for 2 years.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Roy...

I would take anything from PFT with a huge grain of salt. They are the National Enquirer of Pro Football.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

WHAT? National Enquirer is not a reputable magazine? Oh well, back to playboy, always a truthful story or two in there.

Anyway if Hope was so stupid I doubt he could grasp a defense and apparently play so well for two years straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar