Chris Hope anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tyrant539, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

he would solidfy our fs spot so i assume thompson becomes the ss? and fuller takes on thompsons role when he joined us and nickey stays then cause he was tendered?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Does Nickey have some info hanging over Reese/Adams/Fisher?

Or is he actually an alright player?

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Hope is an awesome player...Can't say much about Thompson who hasn't done anything since his punt return against the Browns....I was there I was like "Finally he is doind something productive!!"

4. titanjay

titanjay Guest

Don't know if we have enough $ left to get him now.....

5. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

man i hope we get him and well definetly be at least 8-8!!

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Thornton also had a few more visits to make when he agreed to terms with us. If we throw out the right deal to Hope the same could happen.

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Nickey is cheap, and I thought he was good on teams last year. I would love to see us get Hope.

8. Nickey isn't cheap enough to keep him around, IMHO. Not at $712k...

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Nickey will likely be a Training Camp cut?

10. If he makes it that far...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar