Chris Houston

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

IF something happens to Pac, I can see us calling this guys name
    not sure why he's slipping in some mocks
    ran a 4.32 ?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/chrishouston.html

Ironically, according to NFLDC, both Hall (15th) , Revis (20th) and Houston (27th) have all slipped; as has Carriker who NFLDC now has at 17 to Jax

if for some reason Houston is still there Round 2, he'd be a no-brainer

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Takes more than a good 40 time to be a good CB.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Scott and bain...

2 corners who had excellent 40 times and could be available in rd 4. We have 2 4th rd picks. Scott is over 6 foot and ran a 4.39 40. He played a ga tech and might be able to step in and play early if needed.

Bennet is a big corner who also ran a 3.39 and we could get him as late as the third rd.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You read my mind, I'd take Revis he's been a shutdown corner with good size and speed and has big-play ability on returns.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I like Houston. I haven't seen a lot of film on him, but he looked really good when he played against D. Jarrett this year.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The things I don't like about him is he rarely plays up to his strength and doesn't like to stick his nose into a crowd. Seems a shame since he must have set some kind of bench press record for DBs and doesn't live up to his strength. Having said that, I don't think he'll be around in two and that we'll strongly consider him in one (Revis wouldn't surprise me in one, either), but if we don't take a CB in one, I'd be happy if we drafted Eric Wright in round two.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

if we don't take meachem, i want houston.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chris houston is the only thing close to a first round corner in this draft.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont like how small he is nor him not wanting to tackle, I would prefer Revis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar