Chris Johnson’s drops frustrating for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Honestly doesn't matter again it's pre season he's been solid from what I remember catching in games.

Fry what year did you graduate FSU? I'm 09 so I got all the suck years hopefully well be better this year but that's probably me just buying into the hype like always.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You remember incorrectly. Johnson has brick hands.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Last Saturday :woohoo:

I'm not a big fan of EJ Manuel. If they're in the championship picture at the end of the year it will be because the defense carried them ala LSU.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]
    (unless he looks as lame this Friday, in which case I'll delete this post and high-five your previous one)

No sh#t? Congratulations man. I thought it stood for Fry Swallows Urine.

I've quite the imagination.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Dumbest comment I've seen on here since Deuce and GoT were claiming CJ wasn't hurt, but just scared to play in the Ravens playoff game. I don't get it. I guess CJ's been raping Titans fans sisters or something. He's never done anything that I'm aware of to deserve the level of hate he gets from the fans.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Spits not swallows.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

selfish holdouts and selfish threatened holdouts.

Hes at least smart enough not too get into trouble Ill give him that.

As for the home PO game I dont recall claiming too know if he was injured or not. Going by memory here. But he didnt attempt too go back in, sat on the sideline sulking, and did not get treatment for his 'injury' Too me he appreared askerd wether he was injured or not.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

So what you're saying is that you troll so much that you don't recall whether you said that or not, but you wouldn't put it past yourself to say something that ridiculous? LMAO!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I said what I said not what you said I said

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Hey guys... this is the first preseason game... CJ hasn't gotten any snaps with Locker who can at least threaten a deep ball and can run as well. Still no Britt to threaten at WR either.

Playing with Hass (who is no longer a passing threat, honestly), a whole new OL, and no Britt is about on par with some of the garbage he was given last year. For the first preseason game, he individually looked just fine. Last year he was noticeably slower. I don't see that this year yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar