Chris Johnson: ‘Run game ain’t working’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2012/09/16/chris-johnson-run-game-aint-working/

I really cant say I disagree with anything said in this article. I felt like when he got the ball today he ran hard and took what was available. He even make something out of nothing on his longest run by cutting back and outrunning a defender to the corner. I just don't understand how we go into the season with such a bad line. Could the coaches not see this in practice?

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He told the truth.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He did tell the truth, and it's gotten so bad that I'm not even mad at him for doing so. Shame the Head Coach couldn't have done it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No **** sherlock.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

A running play is a wasted down :brow:

6. pettso

pettso Starter

Can't even get mad at CJ that game, lol. The entire team is playing like crap, that falls on Munchak and Webster.

I also don't mind hearing him say something that makes sense too. It's a refreshing change from thinking he can outrun Usain Bolt.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

good point... CJ did try... unfortunately, there was nothing there and we were down by wayy too much... two plays that stood out was a huge hole and he ran straight into it... no dancing or anything... the other was when he was about to be tackled for a loss, made a shifty move and eventually got some positive yards out of it....
    while typing.... i was wondering.... could a decent running game change everything?

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

How is our OLine so bad? In Madden 13...everyone is rated a 88 and higher :/

9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Well...except for Eugene Amano..he's a 76

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar