Chris Johnson Did Not Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stump1000, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Cj did not participate today due to an ankle injury. What's that going to mean for us Sunday? I don't really know. I hope Lendale and VY can pull one in for us against the Rams if CJ doesn't play.

Source - Wednesday practice report on TitansOnline.com

2. pettso

pettso Starter

3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

This is NOT the game CJ wants to sit out if he wants a 2000+ yard season. Rams are his best shot of breaking off a 200 yard game. It'd be a shame if he can't go.

4. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Okay, my bad - Injury Report.

http://www.titansonline.com/team/injury-report.html

Johnson, Chris RB Ankle DNP

I just watched the interview video's from today and it looks as if he plans on playing, maybe just taking care of the ankle a little bit. I don't know, just figure I'd let you guys know what I had seen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. pettso

pettso Starter

Thanks.

It's probably good for him to get some rest anyway. I doubt not practicing for a day or two is gonna hurt his prep, and he's been worked like a horse for the past month or so.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it means he won't practice thursday and will probably go through the walk through on friday and kick :grrr::grrr::grrr: on sunday.

there's no way he finishes the game last week and doesn't play against the rams this week, 2000 yards means too much to him.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

CJ needs a 200+ game.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hope the Titans win, and don't care about individual stats, especially since he's not buying me a car...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

chris johnson going over 200 yards = a titans winning effort.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You would think, however, he ran for 197 yards in Week 2 and the Titans lost....:hmm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar