Chris Johnson Did Not Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stump1000, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea but now we have a new guy under center. A real playmaker who will continue to shoot down his haters with force. He has only lost 1 game this season and is bringing magic back to the team.........................................................And that my friend is Mr. Brett Kern[​IMG] Witness his greatness

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

he is just resting up for the monster game he is gonna have sunday.

source: cj told bongo and then bongo told my friend and he told my cousins boss who lives next to my brother in law and then he told bongo and then bongo told cj and cj told me

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i said "over" 200 yards :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have NO worries of C.J. missing this game against the Rams. He's an animal, nothing will keep him down (except cheating Ravens). And since we haven't seen those turds from Baltimore I'd bet C.J. is a okay.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I love the number myself. Nobody is going to remember if we won this game or not. They are going to remember who holds the all time rushing record. The NFL is entertainment. And I think nearly 99% of our fans would like to see him get the record. And getting 200 yards usually is proportional to winning. So it's all good. Even if it takes 40 carries to get 200 yards you must be moving the ball in the right direction.

When we get to the end of the season I will have no problem giving CJ 30 carries or more. This is about history. I hope we get it.

Eric Dickerson gives the record more credibility than CJ right now. But I think CJ is on a Hall of Fame Track. So this is important to me. It's one of those records that will be diccult to break too. Because by week 10 everyone knows who is going to get the ball. And it's not hard to stop one guy with 11 guys. It would be a real achievement to get the record.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

It would be music to Lendale's ears if CJ sat out but it looks more certain that CJ will play.

But yeah, lets go for Dickerson's record.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think CJ has the conditioning to carry the ball 30 times and be effective. He seems to get winded a lot now even when he isn't breaking loose for 60 yard gains.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

By the way, if he does get the rushing record, he will not only have the rushing record, but very likely the all time yards in a season too. That would be sick considering he doesn't return kicks.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

This is one individual record I'd like to push a little to get - not at the expense of a win but nobody is going to argue that handing off to CJ does anything but make a win more likely.

But I'd love to see such a huge record (maybe 2) held by a Titan. Especially if the profit sharing agreement goes away with the CBA - national recognition like that will help the Titans compete as a business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar