Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Chris Johnson Expectations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Jun 4, 2012.

?

How many yards will CJ rush for this season?

1600+ yards 10 vote(s) 14.7%
1400 - 1599 yards 20 vote(s) 29.4%
1200 - 1399 yards 26 vote(s) 38.2%
1000 - 1199 yards 9 vote(s) 13.2%
Less than 1000 yards 3 vote(s) 4.4%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    He's still the fastest back in the league.

CJ will lead the league in yards this year. Cornerbacks won't be able to keep up with Britt, Wright, Washington. Cook gets going early and our offense outshines our exciting defense.

AFC Championship
    1 people high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    i blame CJs lack of passing stats on who he had throwing to him amd the scheme. with the proper utilization, he would make an adequate receiving threat.
  3. 520titan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $0
    maybe in watching different games but cj doesnt seem to be a bad reciever...definately not horrible as most yall proclaim he is..but i expect him to get over 1400 with or without amano..he packed on a lil muscle to counteract a sliiight SLIGHT dip in speed. plus like someone mentioned before no more 8 in the box. i bet he has 600 plus recieving yards
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977

That's reflective of his limitations as a route runner and his ability to catch the ball. He is not reliable unless he is facing the ball.

Did Eddie George run fancy routes like a WR? But Eddie a power back averaged 8.3 yards a catch in his career.
  5. 520titan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $0
    eddie george had steve mcnair throwing to him..with pretty good wrs..at least respectable...what has cj2k had?
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    His yards seem prediated on his speed and explosiveness. I did not see the same speed on the field last year. I was rooting to see it. Did not see it. Even his big rund against Buffalo for example felt a step slower. If he's back to rookie speed. I think he can do it. But without that explosion for the big gains each and every game, then I think he'll be around 1200. When he was really fast, you saw guys 10 yards downfield running to meet him to the end zone. There was fear. Didn't see it last year. Hoping too.
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,806
    I think he has done some things this season that show he is serious about his play. He has bulked up some, he has been in the gym all off season, he has shown up for pre season workouts. It's a good start. And he got good remarks from MH.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,472
    cause hes being paid too do so.

It is selfish behavior. Has too do it on the field IMO
  8. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,938
    I predict somewhere in the region of (1300-1400). I am getting the vibe out of OTA's and some of the interviews with coaches that the offense this season may lean more toward using the pass to open up the run instead of vise versa. Also, this hindges on my confidence that the OL issues will cured to a great degree but not completely.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    Yeah, blame CJ's stone hands on the QBs...

wtf.
    1 people high five this.