Chris Johnson Expectations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Jun 4, 2012.

?
  1. 1600+ yards

10 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. 1400 - 1599 yards

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. 1200 - 1399 yards

26 vote(s)
    38.2%
  4. 1000 - 1199 yards

9 vote(s)
    13.2%
  5. Less than 1000 yards

3 vote(s)
    4.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He's still the fastest back in the league.

CJ will lead the league in yards this year. Cornerbacks won't be able to keep up with Britt, Wright, Washington. Cook gets going early and our offense outshines our exciting defense.

AFC Championship

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i blame CJs lack of passing stats on who he had throwing to him amd the scheme. with the proper utilization, he would make an adequate receiving threat.

3. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

maybe in watching different games but cj doesnt seem to be a bad reciever...definately not horrible as most yall proclaim he is..but i expect him to get over 1400 with or without amano..he packed on a lil muscle to counteract a sliiight SLIGHT dip in speed. plus like someone mentioned before no more 8 in the box. i bet he has 600 plus recieving yards

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's reflective of his limitations as a route runner and his ability to catch the ball. He is not reliable unless he is facing the ball.

Did Eddie George run fancy routes like a WR? But Eddie a power back averaged 8.3 yards a catch in his career.

5. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

eddie george had steve mcnair throwing to him..with pretty good wrs..at least respectable...what has cj2k had?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

His yards seem prediated on his speed and explosiveness. I did not see the same speed on the field last year. I was rooting to see it. Did not see it. Even his big rund against Buffalo for example felt a step slower. If he's back to rookie speed. I think he can do it. But without that explosion for the big gains each and every game, then I think he'll be around 1200. When he was really fast, you saw guys 10 yards downfield running to meet him to the end zone. There was fear. Didn't see it last year. Hoping too.

7. amy

amy Starter

I think he has done some things this season that show he is serious about his play. He has bulked up some, he has been in the gym all off season, he has shown up for pre season workouts. It's a good start. And he got good remarks from MH.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cause hes being paid too do so.

It is selfish behavior. Has too do it on the field IMO

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I predict somewhere in the region of (1300-1400). I am getting the vibe out of OTA's and some of the interviews with coaches that the offense this season may lean more toward using the pass to open up the run instead of vise versa. Also, this hindges on my confidence that the OL issues will cured to a great degree but not completely.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, blame CJ's stone hands on the QBs...

wtf.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar